Monday, September 5, 2011

A Rainy Labor Day






Being that it was Labor Day, I didn't do any real training with Junior. We worked
on Hugs and Sit and he sat and watched the rain a bit. It got a little cold, but we didn't let that get us down.


















I bought some beef ribs yesterday. They were really cheap. I rigged up a smoker on my super cheap grill and slapped them on there. They turned out great!. The smell of the grill and the sound of the rain on the carport totally put me in a super relaxed state of being today. If I can find ribs that cheap more often, I will try to work them into the regular grocery rotation. Everybody got to enjoy the ribs; Maurice and I got the meat and Bear-Handbanana and Junior got the bones.









He bleached his bones. Junior went to work on them. In his defense, they were delicious.








No comments:

Post a Comment