Friday, September 2, 2011

If I Bring It Back, You're Gonna Throw It Again



Maurice, Junior and I worked on name recognition and a bit of fetch this morning. Junior did great, so this afternoon, I decided to take the party outside. Junior just wants to play with the ball as long as it is moving. Once it stops rolling, he could care less. Bear-Handbanana is afraid of balls and I would really like to have a dog to play
fetch with. Junior is my last hope, but he is not making it easy.


No Luck. Once the ball stopped rolling he was done with it.



I really thought he was going to bring it back that time. I was kinda sad that he didnt.



I didnt even throw it that time. I just dropped it from shoulder height. I will admit, I got a little upset that he turned around to try to get it like he was really going to go over there.




HOORAY!!!!! I was super excited! This is what he did this morning. He was great this morning.






And once more for good measure.......... and no. He played me. I'm just gonna say it: I got played by a 3 month old puppy. He really had me thinking he was gonna bring it straight to me.


I like to nap with my tail in the laundry room. What of it?!









Ps Sorry the camera was sideways . I didnt even realize. I recorded it on my phone. Just tilt your head. You'll be fine. Now I must be off to make sure I have everything together for Kim & Alex' wedding. and eat some red meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment