Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Junior Doesn't Like That

I realized today that Junior does not like to be brushed. No not like "Oh my dog doesn't like it either" or "No dogs really like it. They just tolerate it." This fool was flopping around like a fish out of water. I had never seen anything like it. It surprised me because Jun is so mild mannered and Ma brought his come and left it here with him. I was under the impression that he was used to being combed. Apparently he is used to being combed, but only by Miss DaleShay Brown.

Here's Mine and Maurice's attempt



When Junior first freaked out, he flailed his body onto my foot.
Kinda like that. I couldn't feel my toes for nearly 45 seconds. I knew they weren't broken because he only weighs 36 lbs, but I flipped out nonetheless.

And to send you off with a laugh, Enjoy this video

No comments:

Post a Comment