Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lazy Day

We didn't really do anything yesterday, but I did neglect to mention that Junior turned 4 mos on Monday. I felt bad at first and then I remembered HE'S A DOG. Its strange enough that I write about him in a blog anyway. Its not like he knows I forgot or that he will every read this(if he does, I'm gonna have Arab money and I'll do the Arab money dance).

Random Thought: I really like the dress I wore to Kim & Alex's wedding reception. My mom bought it a the Goodwill in St. Louis and brought it to me when she came for Brandy & Jason's wedding. I felt inspired to wear more dresses like that. The problem lies in that the dress, as it turn out, is very expensive. $60 dress! I had never heard of Madison Leigh as a brand, although I am sure there are 79.5 girls running around Huntsville with that name as we speak.

I want a giant hand chair to put in the living room.

Well I'm off to eat some Beef. It's whats for lunch.



Shout out to Ryan and Nicole Smith. Congrats on the birth of their baby girl, Addison Elizabeth. Best of luck




No comments:

Post a Comment