Sunday, January 2, 2011

Touched by GOD... no forreal

I spoke yesterday that I felt like I was touched by God. I think I understand why.... I WAS!

There is a strong possibility I should have died last night. I had a toothache. I took 800mg of ibuprofen and after 20 minutes it did ABSOLUTELY nothing. Still feeling like the pain may force me to pass out, I took 150mg of fast acting acetaminophen, to no avail. To mention it, I need to have a word with the fine people at Excedrin. Any ways, since it had been nearly an hour and I was still in pain, I popped a hydrocodone. In hindsight, I think I should have only taken half of it, but what's done is done. When that combo finally kicked in, the pain washed away and left me nearly dazed.

I haven't slept that well in weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment