Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I See The Light!

Just saying that aloud brings back memories of my days at AAMU! Good times, good times.

*This blog is completely unrelated to the opening statement.*

I have been taking a class in C Programming. Everyone that I have ever known to take programming has taken C++ or C#. Honestly, I'd never heard of C programming code. I assumed there was one simply because I figured you would need a C in order to get C+ or C++, But from what I have learned so far, you prolly don't. Anyways, I cant get a program to work. Nothing I ever write comes out correct. on the very first day, I simply had to copy the written program out of the book and it didn't work. I have spent the past 3 weeks feeling soooooo defeated, but last night my teacher returned some graded work. I got a 100% on the lab and a 96% on the homework. I think I may have a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment